Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nativity scene

 I know it is early but I started making a Nativity scene.
I found a free pattern I liked. Only problem with it is there is only Mary, Josef and baby Jesus of that pattern. The sheperds, kings and angel I will have to design myself to have the whole set. So last night, while watching TV I started making Mary and baby Jesus.  Took me only a couple of hours and they were finished. You can find  the pattern for Mary here
                                                     ---
Ik weet het.... het is nog wat vroeg, maar ik ben begonnen kerstfiguren te maken.
Ik vond een gratis patroon die ik wel mooi vond. Enige probleem is dat het patroon alleen voor Maria, kindje Jezus en Jozef is. De herders, de koningen en de engel zal ik zelf moeten ontwerpen om de ganse set te kunnen maken. Dus gisteren avond ben ik eraan begonnen terwijl ik TV aan 't kijken was. Eerst Maria en baby Jezus. Na een paar uurtjes waren die al af.
Mary and Child

No comments:

Post a Comment