Saturday, October 8, 2011

Toy Society drops 1 and 2

I did my first two drops. I felt like a naughty schoolkid. I hope both toys find a good home.
I made the drops in the Supermarket parking Carrefour Hasselt, Herkenrode single.
I dropped one in the collection point for the trolleys in front of the door and one near the collection point for the trolleys on the other side.
                                           ---
Ik heb mijn eerste toydrop gedaan en ik voelde me persies een stout schoolkindje. Ik hoop dat beide stukken speelgoed een goeie thuis vinden.
Ik heb beide drops gedaan in de parking van de Carrefour in Hasselt. Eentje in elk van de parkings voor de winkelkarretjes. Opdracht volbracht :-)
The smurf waiting for someone to find him

Rabbit hoping someone notices him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment